Pawblem Solved is hiring for a Pet Nanny and Dog Walker. You’ll be paid to give love to the cutest cats and dogs on the Eastside. Even if you’ve never considered pet sitting in your future before, take a look at all the benefits of this enjoyable and rewarding job.
- Starting rate of $11 per 30 minute walk/visit (1 hour visits net you $22).
- Holiday pay.
- Reimbursement for gas.
- You set your schedule and decide which jobs to take on.
- Bonuses based on team member’s commitment, enthusiasm and hard-work.
- Working for a small company which values providing the very best care for pets and their humans above all else.
- Mentoring and training on the finer points of pet nanny services and dog walking.
- Fun, stress-free work environment, with a supportive, family-like team.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone interested in part-time, mid-day (11am-3pm), weekly work, with occasional weekends, mornings & evenings; averaging 5-15 hours per week.
- Someone living in the Redmond, Bellevue, or Kirkland area. Hiring specifically to take on Redmond pets at this time.
- Clean criminal record.
- A person who doesn’t mind a little rain with their day.
- A trusty vehicle for getting around.
- Lastly, you should label yourself as a true animal lover.
Pawblem Solved is a small, reputable business, which looks to provide amazing service to the pets of the Bellevue, Redmond and Kirkland areas. We offer 30 minute Monday through Friday leashed dog walks for those pet owners that work long days and can’t get home to their pups, as well as 30 minute pet-sitting visits. We focus on healthy and happy pets that are absolutely impossible to resist. To see our team, visit our webpage at http://pawblemsolved.com/petsitters.php.
To Apply, Please Email:
- Contact information including; phone number and home address.
- Cover letter describing your experience(s) with animals and any other distinguished information that sets you apart from other candidates.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://pawblemsolved.com/