I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!
Did you set some goals for yourself this New Year? Don’t forget to set some for your pets! They can benefit from some new goals as well.
As a matter of fact, you can do it together…
- Exercise more – go for walks or runs with your pup.
- Lose weight – no snacking & lighter portions in your food dish, and theirs.
- Spend more time with family & friends – furry & non-furry.
- Learn something new – like throwing a Frisbee. 😉
- Enjoy life more: meditate, breath, relax. Your pets can always use some extra attention or cuddle-time. Road trips are always fun!
- Check-ups: If you brush your pet daily, you get a good feel of what’s normal and not normal for them. You can also check for any lumps, ear infections, ticks, etc. The more hands-on you are, the better, to keep them in tip-top condition!
* If you plan to change your pets routines; exercise, food portions, etc., be sure to check with your veterinarian first.
Make it an awesome 2013!